Re: proper use of validation icons

From: Michael A. Peters <mpeters@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 07 Jun 2009 10:25:34 -0700
To: "Jukka K. Korpela" <jkorpela@cs.tut.fi>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
Michael A. Peters wrote:

> Yes. However, dynamic content can break from something as simple as
> updating a module or library.

An example of this - a class I was using use to spit out multibyte data,
perfect for utf-8.

An update to the class (I guess complaints from people not using utf8)
spit out html entities instead, which was fine for html but not for xhtml.

I then had to change my dynamic code to filter the output. I found it,
not a user, but that's the kind of thing that can happen.