Library for the W3C Markup Validator API in C#

From: María Eugenia Fernández Menéndez <mariaefm@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 03 Jun 2009 19:08:37 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
Hi,

My name is María E. Fernández. I have developed a library in C# for the
W3C Markup Validator API.

Here https://sourceforge.net/projects/w3cmarkupvalida/ you can find the
.zip file with the sources of the project and a .zip file with a Visual
Studio 2008 solution.

I send you the link so you can add it to the list of libraries in the
web page http://validator.w3.org/docs/api.html#libs if you like.

I don't know the steps to follow to add the library to the list so if
this is not the right place to send this message let me know, please.

If you have any suggestions they will be appreciated.

Thanks.

--
María E. Fernández Menéndez