Re: checklink:

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 15:35:25 +0100 (BST)
To: "Shivanand" <shivanand.mutnale@gmail.com>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
<quote who="Shivanand">
> *” Error: 403 Checking non-public IP address disallowed by link checker
> configuration+apche web server”. *Please guide me to resolve this error.**

"""
Allow_Private_IPs is a boolean flag indicating whether checking links on
non-public IP addresses is allowed. The default is true in command line
mode and false when run as a CGI script. For example, to disallow checking
non-public IP addresses, regardless of the mode, use:
"""

  --
http://search.cpan.org/~scop/W3C-LinkChecker-4.5/bin/checklink.pod#FILES

--