Validator broken

From: Julie Lewis <Julie.Lewis@cpa.state.tx.us>
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 11:33:20 -0500
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
I keep getting spurious errors.

1.
2.
3.  Sorry, I am unable to validate this document because on line 193 it
contained one or more bytes that I cannot interpret as utf-8 (in other
words, the bytes found are not valid values in the specified Character
Encoding). Please check both the content of the file and the character
encoding indication.
4.
5.
6. The error was:  utf8 "\x92" does not map to Unicode
7.

There are no unencoded special characters in line 193 or anywhere else.

The WDG validator does not choke on any special characters

The page I'm testing is:

http://www.window.state.tx.us/specialrpt/tif/urgrande/healthcare.php