Re: thead, tfoot, tbody (Was: Add Subject Here)..

From: Cindy Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2009 12:36:26 -0500
To: Graham Brown <graham_a_brown@hotmail.com>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org

On 1/24/09, Graham Brown <graham_a_brown@hotmail.com> wrote:
> I appear to be having problems with the validator. I am currently wrtiting a
> new textbook for IGCSE ICT and have the folllowing code in an example. It
> appears to be structured correctly yet the validator fails it?

Hi, Graham..

Check out this W3C Recommendation for Tables:

http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-html40/struct/tables.html#h-11.2.3

I tested swapping tfoot around and got the green light immediately
purely by following their expanded example in that section..

Hope this helps..

Cindy Sue :)

PS.. To whomever went through the extra work to add the multitude of
examples on that Recommendation: As [cognitive] support, they rock..!

- :: -
Olmstead Decision * 10 Years * June 22, 2009

http://claimid.com/Butterfly
Georgia Voices That Count, 2005
Talking Rock, GA, USA