Re: XHTML+RDFa validation

---- olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
> On 1-Jan-09, at 10:45 PM, JFP wrote:
> > The validator is often not available for hours at a time -- for
> > instance today for the last four hours or so.
>
> Could you give more details? ..........

A little more information, Olivier:

I just ran a XHTML+RDFa validator request -- I let the "clock" run out (4 minutes) and received the following on-screen message:

<title>500 Internal Server Error</title>
</head><body>
<h1>Internal Server Error</h1>
misconfiguration and was unable to complete
your request.</p>
 [no address given] and inform them of the time the error occurred,
and anything you might have done that may have
caused the error.</p>
in the server error log.</p>
<hr>
<address>Apache/2.2.3 (Debian) Server at validator.w3.org Port 80</address>

I attempted validation in the following Browsers:

MSIE 7
FireFox 3
Opera 8
Safari 3
Chrome 3

all "no go"

I successfully validated HTML 4.01 (strict), XHTML 1.0 (strict) and ISO-HTML documents.

Thanks, Olivier

(BTW, I intend to donate)

JFP