Re: XHTML+RDFa validation

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Jan 2009 23:27:17 -0500
To: JFP <jp29@cox.net>
Cc: "www-validator@w3.org" <www-validator@w3.org>

Hello,

On 1-Jan-09, at 10:45 PM, JFP wrote:
> The validator is often not available for hours at a time -- for
> instance today for the last four hours or so.

Could you give more details? Our monitoring tool (and the fact I used
the validators a few times today) tells me that the validator servers
have been functional non-stop. Have you been experiencing issues only
with checking documents against XHTML+RDFa ?

Thank you.
olivier
--
olivier Thereaux - W3C Open Source Software : http://www.w3.org/Status