Link Error

From: Joe Hreha <jhreha@centurytel.net>
Date: Sat, 14 Feb 2009 10:50:59 -0600
To: www-validator@w3.org
I used you validator to correct all the errors on my site.  Thank you
for a great service.  I am a novice and I was so proud of our
accomplishment, I proudly display your logo on my site:
www.captainjoesguideservice.com

However, my webhost GoDaddy.com reports via Traffic Blazer that your
link on my site causes an external link error.  How can we fix this.  It
my hurt my chances on getting indexed in various search engines.

I really do not want to remove my link to you, I value it too much.

Joe Hreha