Re: Local validator does not work - missing perl modules

From: Emmanuel Henke <emmanuel.henke@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 23:35:21 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org
Yep, it helps. Thank you. I do not find all information needed due to new
errros [ Can't load 'OpenSP/OpenSP.dll' for module SGML::Parser::OpenSP ]
After some googling, i found kind of same problem -> this topic helped me
too, even i'm running apache and not iis :
http://markmail.org/message/f3pi6u3exjg43vk3
I just installed OpenSP from tutorial archive. This module, that didn't
installed on ActivePerl 5.10 but did on 5.8. I probably had some bad
uninstall of the 5.10 and bad path variables stagging in place.

Finally, i can say that validator does not work under ActivePerl 5.10 - due
to lack of updated modules. The 5.8 version is obligatory.

Resolved andvalidator working ! :o)