Re: [VE][232] getting this error Error [232]: "number of attribute names and name tokens (X) exceeds ATTCNT (Y)"

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 12:01:57 -0500
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>
To: Steve Faulkner <sfaulkner@paciellogroup.com>

Hi Steve, all.

On 3-Feb-09, at 6:12 AM, Steve Faulkner wrote:
>> I am creating some modified DTD's for HTML4.01 and XHTML 1.0,
>> Is there any chance that these can be added to the W3C validator as
> experimental (X)HTML+ARIA DTD's?
>> So that they can be used as DOCTYPE override selections?
>

> have you had a chance to think about my request yet?

As I wrote in a previous reply, I think it's a good idea.

The ball is now in Shane's hands, per
http://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/www-validator/2009Jan/0067.html

As soon as we have the DTDs published on the Web and with a reasonably
stable URI, it should be trivial and fast to add them to the validator.

--
olivier