Re: validate local html

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Feb 2009 11:58:24 -0500
Cc: <www-validator@w3.org>
To: "Dan Harvey" <HarveyD@sou.edu>

On 3-Feb-09, at 11:53 AM, Dan Harvey wrote:
> It started working again today. Perhaps there was a site problem
> yesterday.

Possibly. One of the validator server had a "disk full" issue that
would prevent file upload to work. I cleared the drive last night, and
indeed file upload validation started working again. Since "validatate
local html" in FF's dev toolbar uses the file upload interface of the
validator, I wouldn't be surprised if this were the issue that you ran
into.

Thanks for the report, in any case.

olivier
--