[VE][108] Wrong validation

From: Leonardo Pinto <leonardo.pinto@truevisionti.com.br>
Date: Sat, 29 Aug 2009 21:09:10 -0300
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Good night,

I've tried to validate my website by W3C Markup Validator and I've found
some errors. The errors identified are not valids because the source code
generated by application is corrected, according the document's doctype.

If I try to validate my code copying it and paste it in the W3C Markup
Validator, none error is identified. Only if I access the link
"http://validator.w3.org/check/referer" in my website.

My website is http://www.truevisionti.com.br/index.aspx

The errors are listed below:

Validating http://www.truevisionti.com.br/index.aspx

Error: "Attribute "name" exists, but can not be used for this element"

Error: "document type does not allow element "input" here; missing one of
"ins", "del", "h1", "h2", "h3", "h4", "h5", "h6", "p", "div", "address",
"fieldset" start-tag"

Error: "Attribute "border" exists, but can not be used for this element"

What can I do about that? Could you help me?

Regards,

Leonardo Pinto
Diretor Administrativo - TrueVision TI

Icon Cell Phone+55 11 9176-4332