Re: banner erros

From: Michael Adams <linux_mike@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 17 Aug 2009 20:39:27 +1200
To: www-validator@w3.org
On Sun, 16 Aug 2009 11:45:29 +0100
Came this utterance formulated by David Dorward to my mailbox:

> On 15 Aug 2009, at 19:07, zack willians wrote:
>
> > Well, I'm doing a website but I can get it validate in xhtml strict
> > 1.0  because of the ad banner of the free service that I have to
> > use.
>
> > Could you give me some suggestion?
>
> Use hosting that doesn't modify your documents.

Or stop worrying about stuff out of your control. The validator is a
tool. You have used it to prove your code is valid. Your visitors will
be less discerning.

--
Michael

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416