Re: Correct value of parameter uploaded_file

From: Ville Skyttä <ville.skytta@iki.fi>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 18:54:30 +0300
To: www-validator@w3.org
On Wednesday 12 August 2009, danijank@uni-koblenz.de wrote:

> I looked for help in the internet for several hours, but I didn't know
> where the mistake is. What do I have to write as value of uploaded_file?

The request format is documented at http://validator.w3.org/docs/api.html

uploaded_file contains the document to be validated.  Don't add it to the URL,
add a part to your multipart/form-data POST request element with
name="uploaded_file", for example something like:

--boundary-here

[contents of the HTML doc go here]