Re: validator can link to the CSS validation page with the link

From: Kenneth Kin Lum <kenneth.kin.lum@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Apr 2009 06:07:45 -0700
To: Ruud Steltenpool <svg@steltenpower.com>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
ah i see... didn't know that it is so small granularity that one is to check
the current page and the other is just a generic link to CSS validator.   I
personally, don't like such small granularity and additional links if they
are essentially the same resource.   but that might be just me.  thanks.