Re: Wont validate

From: Cindy Sue Causey <butterflybytes@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Apr 2009 00:48:01 -0400
To: Mark D <info@snoqualmieweather.com>
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
On 4/12/09, Mark D <info@snoqualmieweather.com> wrote:

> <a
> href="http://www.schoolreport.org/schoolDetail.php?schoolId=381"
> title="Snoqualmie School Closers">Snoqualmie School Closers</a>
> Validating http://www.snoqualmieweather.com/index.php
> Error [66]: "document type does not allow element X here; assuming missing Y
> start-tag">

Hi, Mark..

Thanks for providing your website's location.. It helped.. It looks
like that error is reflecting that the text in an unordered list (ul)
is not wrapped in "li" with a related closing "/li"..

Looks like you're also getting a message about ampersands in URLs.. If
you change *each* instance of those in your webpage from "&" to
"&amp;", this will eliminate a number of related error messages all at
once..

Feel free to type at me offlist if you need any further assistance
clearing up any messages..

Cindy Sue :)

- :: -
Olmstead Decision * 10 Years * June 22, 2009

http://claimid.com/Butterfly
Georgia Voices That Count, 2005
Talking Rock, GA, USA