Re: conformance checker for HTML+ARIA?

I think the simplest thing to do here is just create the DTDs.  I can do
it - take a couple of hours.  As to what they should be called...
HTML4+ARIA and XHTML+ARIA seem sensible to me.  It follows the
convention that we use in the XHTML  2 working group.

I will post links to the DTDs when they are complete.  Might not be
until tomorrow.