Line 1, Column 0: end of document in prolog - September29, 2008

From: Gunilla Wachtel <g_strawberryblonde@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Sep 2008 17:57:24 -0400
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

I read the mail list archives but I wasn't sure of the best way to report
the bug. I see it is a bug that happens now and then and the newest topic on
it (Sep 26) but that topic seemed closed. I use windows XP2 but have used
the file upload validator many times without problem. Then today, suddenly I
get the "Line 1, Column 0: end of document in prolog" error. I copied/pasted
the file and then it passed xhtml no problem, and so did every other file
that I tried (that passed validation before). I tried it in Internet
Explorer 7 as well as Firefox. I am currently not subscribed to the mailing
Gunilla Wachtel