checklink: W3C Checkers are returned as forbidden links

From: Alexandre Cisneiros de Albuquerque Filho <alexandre@cisneiros.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2008 14:57:02 -0300
To: www-validator@w3.org

When I tried to validade my page (http://www.quotador.com), these links
are reported to be invalid:

    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=referer
        What to do: *The link is forbidden! This needs fixing. Usual
        suspects: a missing index.html or Overview.html, or a missing ACL.*
        Response status code: 403
        Response message: Checking non-public IP address disallowed by
        link checker configuration
        Line: 129
    http://validator.w3.org/feed/check.cgi?url=http%3A//www.quotador.com/feed
        What to do: *The link is forbidden! This needs fixing. Usual
        suspects: a missing index.html or Overview.html, or a missing ACL.*
        Response status code: 403
        Response message: Checking non-public IP address disallowed by
        link checker configuration
        Line: 129

These are the links I have to W3C validators on the footer of my pages.
The system isn't handling them well...