Re: Question about the validator

Jan Nilsson - MuskelVerket.se a écrit :

> Turned out that I missed the character
> encoding. Validate by URI was pointing that out for me. How come the two
> methods differ?

When you validate by URI, the server is supposed to send the character
encoding information, whereas when you validate by direct input, it’s
supposed to be done by your browser. It seems that you’re server is
configured not to send the character encoding, which - obviously -
cannot be detected with direct input (nor with file upload).

Regards,

--
Etienne Miret
Ne m'envoyez pas de fichier Word SVP, je ne peux pas les lire !