Re: Add Subject Here

From: Michael Adams <linux_mike@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 16:43:38 +1200
To: www-validator@w3.org

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 15:29:58 -0400
Rick Merrill increased personal carbon footprint by exciting electrons
the world over with these memorable words:

> When I, the author, "visit" the web site, clicking the icon provides a
> very fast way of performing validation and catching any errors that
> may have crept it (or new standards that may have slithered in).

So set it up to work conditionally when you are logged in as an
administrator to your site.

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416