Re: Add Subject Here

From: Michael Adams <linux_mike@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2008 16:43:38 +1200
To: www-validator@w3.org

On Tue, 09 Sep 2008 15:29:58 -0400
Rick Merrill increased personal carbon footprint by exciting electrons
the world over with these memorable words:

> When I, the author, "visit" the web site, clicking the icon provides a
> very fast way of performing validation and catching any errors that
> may have crept it (or new standards that may have slithered in).

So set it up to work conditionally when you are logged in as an
administrator to your site.

--
Michael

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416