checklink:

From: e-architect.co.uk <info@e-architect.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2008 11:09:21 +0100
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Dear Sir / Madam,

We suspect we have a problem with some of our links but sadly even using -1
in your validator we can't check all our links: is there anything we can do?

We have used many validators, the best being Xenu link sleuth but even that
has problems. We know from googlewebmaster we have some problem links, but
frustratingly we can't find them!

Is there anyway we could run your validator though all of
http://www.e-architect.co.uk?

kind regards,

Adrian