Re: [VE][394] Add Subject Here

From: Etienne Miret <elimerl@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2008 10:59:58 +0200
To: citd@rcc.edu
CC: W3C Validator Community <www-validator@w3.org>
Please, whenever possible, give the address of the document you were
checking.

As for error 394, anytime you have an ampersand in you page, it MUST be
followed by a semicolon. EG:
"I bought a copy of Wuper&trade, which is really cool."
is invalid. It should be written:
"I bought a copy of Wuper&trade;, which is really cool."

Similarly, if you need a raw ampersand, you must escape it:

As for your other error, I can’t help you without further details.

--
Etienne Miret