New article on Nikita the Spider statistics

From: Nikita The Spider The Spider <nikitathespider@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 14 Oct 2008 23:05:04 -0400
To: "W3C Validator Community" <www-validator@w3.org>

Hi all,
In the spring I wrote an article describing and analyzing some of the
statistics generated by my validator Nikita the Spider. I've written a
followup based on new data which covers a little more ground. Since
the first article was well-received, I thought you might like to know
about the followup as well.

http://NikitaTheSpider.com/articles/ByTheNumbers/fall2008.html

Enjoy,

--