Re: HTML 5 validation?

Le 19 mai 2008 à 00:52, Calvin Buckley a écrit :
> I want to see if my site is 100% HTML 5. Unfortunately, there is no
> HTML
> 5 validator yet. A HTML 5 validator would be great for some people
> like me.

There is one developed by Henri Sivonen.
http://validator.nu/

Note that HTML 5 is a specification which is still in development.
Henri Sivonen does an amazing job to keep in sync with the
specification as it is developed but the conformance of your page
might change day to day depending on the fixes.

--
Karl Dubost - W3C
http://www.w3.org/QA/