Re: even empty Xhtml/SVG document won't validate

From: gerald tevreden <gesttel2@versatel.nl>
Date: Fri, 9 May 2008 14:53:28 +0200
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

Thanks david,

That did the trick. When I can't figure something out I strip out every
possible cause. Unfortunately that isn't allowed with this doctype :-).
I got my document now running, but I have another issue now: For it to
validate and to display anything, I need to prefix svg for every tag. It's
silly overhead. Is there a way I can rewrite my text?
Here is a snippet of the famous lion;
<?xml version="1.0" standalone="no"?>
<!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.1 plus MathML 2.0 plus SVG
1.1//EN" "http://www.w3.org/2002/04/xhtml-math-svg/xhtml-math-svg.dtd">

<svg:svg xmlns:z="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg"
width="242" height="384">
<svg:g style="fill: #f2cc99" >