HTML Validator giving false error report on a valid HTML markup

From: Bamajr <bamajr@bamajrsdotdesign.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 16:37:15 -0500
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
The address of the document that I continue to check is: HYPERLINK

When I run your validation tool I get the following error:

It states that on line Line 287, Column 13: end tag for element "P" which is
not open.

However, I checked this tag several times by hand and ran it through every
WYSIWYG program I could install. They all return this as a valid </p> as the
paragraph is opened at the beginning of the form with:

action="scripts/new_client_handler.php" method="post"> and it is not closed
anywhere in the form elements. I canít fix this page to be W3C compliant
when it is a defect in the W3C HTML validation tool.

Robert C. Martin

Checked by AVG.
6:50 PM