Whats wrong with W3C Validator?

From: Ing. Jozef Rusk <jozef@boberdoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:14:24 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

I'm using Firefox extenstion - "Webdeveloper" -  for validating pages.
Today I notice during validation "Validate local HTML"  this error:

    This page is *not* Valid (no Doctype found)!

Validation Output: 1 Error Error /Line 1, Column 0/: end of document in

If I'm using just Validate URL service, everything went fine. It must be
changed today, because as webdeveloper I'm using your validator
everyday, and yesterday it was OK.

My testing URL is:

OK validator as validate as URL:

The same problem in Opera CTRL+ALT+V - means  validate local file.

Any ideas, please let me know :-)