Whats wrong with W3C Validator?

From: Ing. Jozef Rusk <jozef@boberdoo.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 10:14:24 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hi,

I'm using Firefox extenstion - "Webdeveloper" -  for validating pages.
Today I notice during validation "Validate local HTML"  this error:

    This page is *not* Valid (no Doctype found)!

Validation Output: 1 Error Error /Line 1, Column 0/: end of document in
prolog.

-----------
If I'm using just Validate URL service, everything went fine. It must be
changed today, because as webdeveloper I'm using your validator
everyday, and yesterday it was OK.

My testing URL is:
http://www.graphystudio.sk/

or
http://www.gebaek.sk/aktuality.php

OK validator as validate as URL:
http://validator.w3.org/check?verbose=1&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.graphystudio.sk%2F

The same problem in Opera CTRL+ALT+V - means  validate local file.

Any ideas, please let me know :-)

Jozef