Re: XHTML Family Documents and Media Types

At the risk of derailing an interesting discussion...

The XHTML 2 Working Group decided AGES ago that text/html was a sensible
way to deliver documents that follow certain rules.  We are updating the
Note as we speak.  I am happy to re-contact you when that is done.

olivier Thereaux wrote:
> I trust coordination with the html5 group should help here.
> Inconsistency between XHTML specs could have ill consequences, which I
> am sure noone is wanting.
No, but only the XHTML 2 Working Group is developing XHTML specs, so I
don't really think there is a risk of inconsistency here.