29 errors remaining, and at a bit of a holding pattern

From: Scott Haneda <talklists@newgeo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Mar 2008 18:42:23 -0700
To: www-validator@w3.org

Here is where I stand at this point:

Specific issues:
The & and &amp; issue in hrefs, I can deal with this with code and
links I put in, some of our links are from Amazon, and you just copy
and paste them out of a form.  Sure, I can find and replace on the
ambersand every time, but it is troublesome.

Off topic, anyone know if there is a php option I can turn on that
when sending out the page, it will find the ampersand and deal with it?

Suggestions outside of php options?

These three links seem to be the source of most of my errors, and I am
not sure how to deal with it, do you really shove CDATA in there, or
am I missing something:

<?php the_permalink() ?>&title=<?php the_title(); ?>', 'reddit');
return false;">Reddit</a> |

, 'digg'); return false;">Digg</a> |

, 'delicious','toolbar=no,width=700,height=400'); return

value of attribute Y cannot be X; must be one of %3
<input type="search" placeholder="Search..." autosave="bsn_srch"
results="5" n

That is a Safari specific issue, as the placeholder, autosave, and
results are all custom to Safari and I fail validation.  I want to use
the feature, how can i get around this?

How do you put in youtube embed and get validation?  Flash Satay will
not work as I am not creating the flash source files.

I think I will validate if I can resolve the above issues, thanks.