XML Document validation of www.doddapanenis.net

From: Srinivas D <srinivas@doddapanenis.net>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 15:34:44 -0600
To: www-validator@w3.org

   Web page www.doddapanenis.net.

   My web server has correct  configured MIME type

     as extension

   application / xhtml+XML

   as MIME for that extension

   Validator returns different reasons each time as a warning.

   It used to say UTF8 is not recognised by old browsers.

   Now it says server has text/html as MIME type.

   I am sure that i have correct MIME type.

   Also the document is XML and not HTML.

   Validator identifies it as root element = HTML.

   I am not sure why document type XML is not recognised