Re: Content-Negotiation in check referer requests

From: Etienne Miret <etienne.miret@ens-lyon.fr>
Date: Fri, 20 Jun 2008 17:11:45 +0200
To: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Cc: W3C Validator Community <www-validator@w3.org>

Hello,

olivier Thereaux a écrit :
> Do you have those for your own tests, or would you be interested in
> building them?
Well, I had test cases on my website, but they’re all valid :-)

I’ve made some like you asked. They can be downloaded at
<http://perso.ens-lyon.fr/etienne.miret/2008/06/20/ValidatorTestCases.tbz>

Alternatively, they can be tested at
<http://ibook-g4.elimerl.fr/ValidatorTestCases/>. However, this is on my
laptop, the uptime might not be brilliant.

Regards,

--
Etienne Miret
Ne m'envoyez pas de fichier Word SVP, je ne peux pas les lire !