Re: Link checker: 404 error for http://www.debian.org/support

Richard Porter wrote:

> I'm also getting this error on some links pages with link checker
> links.

Getting what error? Please explain in detail what you have done and what
happened.

Previously you posted about a 406 Not Acceptable error. Did you read the
about the same page or site?

> The language of my browser is set to English. Anyway, surely
> the link checker can make a default assumption in the absence of a
> valid response? What used to be a useful tool is now more trouble than
> it is worth.

Please calm down and explain which page you tried to check.

Jukka K. Korpela ("Yucca")
http://www.cs.tut.fi/~jkorpela/