Difficult upate page for jps

From: Norma Alexander <normaalexander@exemail.com.au>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2008 23:14:25 +1000
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
Hello team
I was endeavouring to update my details and found your page too contradictory - I received continuous 'error' responses for font "4"  after several attempts to rectify the matter, including using your suggestions I gave up.
Why are you using XHTML, it is obvious from the number of validation problems on this page that it is not working.
Suggestion : Scrap what is not working and stick with user friendly HTML and simple english not computer speak as not every computer user is savvy with validation errors and corrections etc.
Regards,
Norma Alexander jp No.129461
PS I shall now have to write to the Community Relations address with all my relevant details.

NOTE: Whenever possible, give the address of the document you were checking.