Re: HTML5 Draft Spec confuses the validator and lets it quit

From: Frank Ellermann <nobody@xyzzy.claranet.de>
Date: Thu, 24 Jan 2008 14:23:42 +0100
To: www-validator@w3.org

Sierk Bornemann wrote:

> I tried it yesterday evening, after I have read a
> complaint in a public forum of a public german news
> site.

LOL, they could aim higher with their HTML5 flames ;-)
I preferred "javascript-URLs" for my two cheap shots.

> A load balancing problem, if it is not sure, which
> server of thepublic release version can answer the
> request stable?

The list of validators today is apparently "lovejoy"
and "jessica" (hm, I miss the JP mirror):

"Lovejoy.w3.org" says "software error".
"Jessica.w3.org" says "software error".  Arrghh :-(

Checking the list archive for the JP incarnation,
"validator-jp.w3.org" doesn't exist at the moment.

 Frank