Re: How can I make valid for 3W Marck ; more

On Wed, 23 Jan 2008 10:53:52 +0000
David Dorward wrote:

> On 23 Jan 2008, at 09:31, Joseph Plazo wrote:
>
> > By the way David, I forgot to mention that even the popular
> > Wordpress blogging platform and
> > joomla CMS spew out noncompliant sites.
> >
> > My wordpress blogs yield 121 errors on average... making them even
> > more pathetic than my
> > pureplay html sites generated by Frontpage
>
> My WordPress blog (the homepage at least, I'm not going to go and
> test the whole thing right now) is valid. It sounds like you have a
> bad template. I can't comment on Joomla as I don't use it.

As long as your template is valid the horrific table mess that Joomla
1.0.X makes is generally valid. One that i am throwing together now:
http://demo.realpeople.gen.nz

--
Michael

All shall be well, and all shall be well, and all manner of things shall
be well

 - Julian of Norwich 1342 - 1416