Re: How can I make valid for 3W Marck up Validation

On 21 Jan 2008, at 18:01, Joseph Plazo wrote:
> Here's my irritation: whenever I run validation tests on my hobby
> sites http://www.xtrememind.com , http://www.shamelessreviews.com
> and  http://www.jobcentralasia.com I get at least 61 counts of
> validation errors

> This is despite using a popular WYSIWTG html software,
> FrontPage2000. What gives?

FrontPage is dreadful.

> It's an MS product

Microsoft have a reputation for being unable to write software that
generates standards compliant HTML.

> Can someone recommend an alternative html publishing solution that
> doesn't yield w3 validation errors?

A text editor, some knowledge of HTML, and (assuming you are stuck
using ftp) ncftp (with a batch file based on ncftpput so you can have
one click publishing).

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk/