Re: I have tried your image rollover code and can't validate...

On 3 Jan 2008, at 16:17, park wrote:
> I tried the code you provide for an image rollover at:  http://
> www.w3schools.com/js/js_animation.asp  and when I validate the URL
> above I get:

The W3C is not, in any way, affiliated with W3Schools (a tutorial
site with a reputation for being packed with information that is
rarely approaching best practise and often just plain wrong).

> My questions ( RE: second question, I am not trying to be/act
> smart, I just want to learn...):
> How do I eliminate this 'NAME' attribute error so I can use the
> rollover and also have the page be valid?

http://developer.mozilla.org/en/docs/
Using_Web_Standards_in_your_Web_Pages:Using_the_W3C_DOM is a good guide.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk/