Re: checklink:

From: <smpsmail-forums@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Feb 2008 06:35:41 -0800 (PST)
To: www-validator@w3.org
>>Unlikely, PPC (pay per click) schemes use various methods to
verify clicks, among them cookies and looking at User-Agent:<<

  Frank,
  Thanks for reply. My concern was Google may consider this as an attempt to use a robot to generate click. They don't use direct links, they use javascript links. So, I guess my question is if Link Checker is trying to follow javascript links?
  Aside from this I wonder why my post appeared as an attachment rather then a plain text?
  Thanks,
  Lazar