Re: [VE][38] Add Subject Here

On 14 Feb 2008, at 16:59, Stéphane poirier wrote:
> Validating http://www..solutions-affaires-internet.com/index.html
> Error [38]: "literal is missing closing delimiter"

> 4hFp8DllTmRhHYtd4tWc2Jk/vupKqs=" />

Eyeballing it, it looks like you don't have a regular " character
delimiting the value of the content attribute. It is hard to tell
though, since when I attempted to pull down an unadulterated copy for
testing I got this:

ukgameapple-lm:~/tmp dorward$ wget http://www.solutions-affaires-
internet.com/index.html
--19:09:54--  http://www.solutions-affaires-internet.com/index.html
            => `index.html.1'
Resolving www.solutions-affaires-internet.com... 209.172.41.53
Connecting to www.solutions-affaires-internet.com|209.172.41.53|:
80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 403 Forbidden
19:09:55 ERROR 403: Forbidden.

User-agent sniffing isn't a great idea. I suggest you use robots.txt
to ask robots to keep away.

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk/