Re: Headers to Get Doctype, Warnings

From: olivier Thereaux <ot@w3.org>
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 09:44:01 +0900
Cc: www-validator@w3.org
To: Chris. <chris.forummail@swankinnovations.com>

Hello,

On Oct 11, 2007, at 14:35 , Chris. wrote:
> Any chance doctype and warning count could be added to the headers
> of the
> html (and soap) outputs?

I thought I'd answered this, looks like I didn't. My apologies.

Warning number will definitely be in 0.8.3, to be release very soon
(this week, I think, if all goes well). For detected doctype and
charset, it would be nice too, but these are "user input" so would
need some escaping before being put into a http header. Would love
some help there.

--
olivier Thereaux - W3C - http://www.w3.org/People/olivier/
W3C Open Source Software: http://www.w3.org/Status