[Feed Validation Service] mixed content Error on rdf:parseType="Literal"

From: Karl Dubost <karl+w3c@la-grange.net>
Date: Tue, 30 Dec 2008 17:24:37 -0500
To: W3C Validator Community <www-validator@w3.org>

Hi,

The feed Validator gives an error when validating RSS 1.0 file
(containing rdf:parseType="Literal").

As I was not sure I have created two files. The only difference
between the two files is the strong element in the flow of the text.
Both files are successfully validated by the [RDF Validator][3].
Both files are successfully validated by the other [Feed Validator][4].

The expected result: Both files should be declared valid.

# [Test 1][1] - Invalid

         <content:encoded rdf:parseType="Literal">
         </content:encoded>

# [Test 2][2] - valid
         <content:encoded rdf:parseType="Literal">
         </content:encoded>

Hope it helps.

[1]: http://www.la-grange.net/2008/12/30/test-rdf-feed-literal.rdf
[2]: http://www.la-grange.net/2008/12/30/test-rdf-feed-literal-2.rdf
[3]: http://www.w3.org/RDF/Validator/
[4]: http://feedvalidator.org/

ps: keep me in cc I'm not subscribed to this list.

--
karl dubost