Re: HTML Validator HTTP Accept

From: Aristotelis Mikropoulos <amikrop@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 21:25:22 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
Andreas Prilop:

I would be really glad if you could be less rude and offensive against me.
Since, you don't know me personally, I doubt it you have the right to use
such expressions for me. Now, if you can't be helpful, I suggest you
shouldn't
reply at all. Thank you.

The rest of the mailing list:

So, how would you recommend me to manually implement content
negotiation, with a server-side scripting language
(how to use those q values within PHP, for example), since I don't have
access to Apache's
configuration files, so I could define content negotiation, there.
Thanks, again.

--
Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for
machines to execute.