Re: putting hml at my website

From: David Dorward <david@dorward.me.uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008 14:45:41 +0000
To: "eirikursv@simnet.is" <eirikursv@simnet.is>
CC: www-validator@w3.org

eirikursv@simnet.is wrote:
> How do I add this to my website ? I mean where can I see my site in hml ?
As the owner of the site - you are in a much, much better position to
answer that then we are.

We have no idea what method you use to write webpages, so we can't know
how to add HTML to it.

I do, however, wonder why you were testing the validity of your HTML if
you don't know how to edit it if a problem was found.

(Please direct responses to www-validator, not directly to me, thanks)

--
David Dorward
http://dorward.me.uk/