Re: HTML Validator HTTP Accept

From: Aristotelis Mikropoulos <amikrop@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 20:13:14 +0200
To: www-validator@w3.org
Not complicated at all. See? you just proved what I said.
If you include such an HTTP header, my site will just do
the right thing. Just make the Validator behave the same
way with your wget command, so the websites can test their
full features (like XHTML 1.1).

--
Programs must be written for people to read, and only incidentally for
machines to execute.