[VE][141] Add Subject Here

From: Jason <webmaster@riptidebaitandtackle.com>
Date: Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:02:57 -0500
To: <www-validator@w3.org>
This is the one error I am getting. But I do not understand it. ID “line” is declared is my CSS so I am not sure why this error would occur. Thanks for the help.

Jason

1.	ErrorLine 82, Column 19: ID "line" already defined.

✉ <http://validator.w3.org/feedback.html?uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.riptidebaitandtackle.com%2Fpaxson%2Fthird%2520site%2F;errmsg_id=141#errormsg>

An "id" is a unique identifier. Each time this attribute is used in a document it must have a different value. If you are using this attribute as a hook for style sheets it may be more appropriate to use classes (which group elements) than id (which are used to identify exactly one element).

2.	InfoLine 43, Column 19: ID "line" first defined here.

Validating http://www.riptidebaitandtackle.com/paxson/third%20site/
Error [141]: "ID X already defined"

image001.gif
(image/gif attachment: image001.gif)