Re: Bug in XHTML 1.1

Its a bug - Depending on what  version of the XHTML 1.1 second edition
DTD you are looking at, that was in there.  We had a request to
reintroduce it, but in the end agreed that could only be done in a
different specification.  I have not found target referenced in any
current version of this DTD.  Where are you looking?