Error message for error 404 generates inavlid xml in the message node when using the soap12 validation service.

From: Craig Boal <cboal@sierratradingpost.com>
Date: Fri, 5 Dec 2008 14:48:50 -0700
To: <www-validator@w3.org>

I have automated some html validation and I pull the results returned
from your service into an XML dom. Unfortunately the message node
contains "<" which makes the xml invalid. Below is an example of the
offending xml:

                <m:message>character "<" is the first character of a
delimiter but occurred as data</m:message>
                  <m:explanation>  <![CDATA[
	title="Suggest improvements on this error message through our
feedback channels"

      This message may appear in several cases:
      <li>You tried to include the "&lt;" character in your page: you
should escape it as "&amp;lt;"</li>
      <li>You used an unescaped ampersand "&amp;": this may be valid in
some contexts,
      but it is recommended to use "&amp;amp;", which is always
      <li>Another possibility is that you forgot to close quotes in a
previous tag.</li>

                  <m:source><![CDATA[...Extra 20% Off Select Shoes and
Boots&#62;<strong title="Position where error was

Here is the url that generates the invalid xml but we may have the html
fixed before you see it.