validating w3c outputs differ

From: Adrian <adrian@just-contact.me.uk>
Date: Wed, 03 Dec 2008 10:44:53 +0000
To: www-validator@w3.org

Hi all,

Thank you for a great service.

Just thought you should know, by mistake I validated some of your results and the result was that the validation output had errors shown in the feed validation that were not picked up in the html validation.
I found this worked not only on my site but yours too.

checking css of http://www.w3.org/
is fine

Checking the feed validation of http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?profile=css21&warning=0&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F
shows errors
line 72, column 45: Undefined named entity: uarr (4 occurrences) [help]

Checking the html validation of http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/validator?profile=css21&warning=0&uri=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.w3.org%2F
This suggests there are no html errors.

I did find some other things too, but this suggests the engines may need a look at!

Thanks again,