Re: HTML5 parser integrated in W3C Markup Validator

From: Charl van Niekerk <charlvn@charlvn.za.net>
Date: Tue, 26 Aug 2008 00:36:05 +0200
To: "olivier Thereaux" <ot@w3.org>
Cc: "www-validator Community" <www-validator@w3.org>

Hi Oliver,

This is awesome, just tested it and it seems to work great!

I guess the text "we successfully performed a formal validation using
an SGML or XML Parser" is no longer correct now? ;)

Just one question, is there perhaps any chance we could get the Image
Report function integrated as well? I find that particularly handy, or
maybe that will be added on another QA tool?

Best Regards,
Charl

--
Charl van Niekerk